1. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?
My mom is super caring, loving, and gives lots of treats. If you want someone who likes to relax, long walks, and gives good massages, then she is the chosen one.
2. Why did this type of work interest you, and how did you get started?
I have always been in involved with non-profits, there is always an opportunity to learn and grow. Since, I am an introvert being involved with a small teams allows me to be able to create a genuine connection with each staff member.
3. What keeps you driven and motivated in your life at the moment?
My motivation is my family. Ever since I can remember both my parents have worked day in and day out. One parent would have a day job, while the other would have a night job. I would rarely see my parents spend time together or spend time with my siblings and me. My older siblings stepped up to the plate to help take care of me. They are the reason why I’m staying on the grind.
4. Describe your life using film titles.
“I can do bad all by myself” but “The Family that Prays” do “Good Deeds.” While “Madea Goes to Jail” “Daddy’s Little Girls’ “Meet the Browns.” During this time “Rocky” goes “8 miles” and discover “the Chamber of Secrets” that led them down the road to “the Deathly Hallows.”
5. If you could make a 20-second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
Everything and everyone seems like that they are against you, but remember there is a group of people that love you and want the best for you. There will be times that life will throw punches at you to keep you down, but just get back up and don’t give up. Everything happens, because there is something bigger waiting for you.