Posted By Administration,
Thursday, November 20, 2014
| Comments (0)
On 11/19, we met for the first time at the LA Auto Show for our annual Motor City West and took a deep dive into the current and future market trends of auto shoppers, new automotive design and technologies that will ultimately reshape the automotive landscape. What were some of the highlights?
- According to UTA Brand Studios' Brand Dependence Index, Audi came out on top with the highest brand attachment.
- We chatted about the democratization of the luxury car market as well as marketing engagement in car development. Goal should be to understand the customer, invite the costumer in and be a part of the customer's life.
- Toyota's Ed La Rocque and Honda's Steve Center went head to head on fuel cells and alternative technologies. Be on the lookout for their hydrogen cars!
- According to Guvenc Ozel from IDEAS-UCLA Architecture and Urban Design, we need to move from design thinking to spatial thinking.
- Karl Brauer of KBB said the average daily commute is 51 minutes, which means a lot of in-car marketing opportunities! 80% of cars have infotainment systems.
Congratulations to the raffle winners:
Jim Lorden, Dailey - Chromecast and $100 Gift Card courtesy of Kelley Blue Book
Roger Greene, Garage Team Mazda - Beats by Dre courtesy of Quantcast
Cristina Chow, Initiative - Movi Powerstation courtesy of Thinknear
Danya Diaz, Dailey - GoPro courtesy of Axciom
Steven Hurley, Garage Team Mazda - 6 month Club W membership courtesy of Giant Media
Thank you to our speakers,
, Senior Director of Industry Insights
, Kelley Blue Book
Steven Center VP, Environmental Business Development Office
, American Honda Motor Co, Inc.
, Director, Corporate Planning and Strategy,
Hyundai Motor America
Ed La Rocque
, National Marketing Manager, Fuel Cell Vehicles
, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
, Senior Creative Consultant
, Client Director, Strategy
, Technology Director
, IDEAS-UCLA Architecture and Urban Design
, Co-Founder & Chief Branding Officer
, UTA Brand Studio
Press Coverage2014 Los Angeles Auto Show
according to Rob Alen, Director
And our sponsors:
LA Auto Show
Motor City West