Posted By Administration,
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Updated: Thursday, August 4, 2016
| Comments (0)
- Make updating LinkedIn a priority. It's your professional profile; it should look like your resume. Take time to write out your current job description and what you're looking for.
- YOU are your biggest advocate. Let people know what's important to you so that they can help you achieve your goals.
- Staying authentic can help with work/life balance and overall happiness. Authenticity begins with self-awareness: know who you are—your values,
emotions, and competencies—and how you're perceived by others.
- Emails: use spell check, draft it without recipients until it's ready to send, don't
start with lower cases, use correct pronunciation and grammar, ask a coworker
to proof it.
- Focus on the most difficult tasks early in the morning.
- Take time to focus on you. You can work hard, but make time for yourself, however small.
- In many jobs, there is no on or off switch. Try to set boundaries and stick to them.
- In a perfect world, we would work for eight hours, sleep for eight, and enjoy life for eight. But finding fulfillment through work you love can make all the difference toward achieving that balance.
- Don't just network when you need something, it's a mutual exchange - offer to help first.
- Jim Baudino | VP of Business Development, Merry Jane Media
- Devin Desjarlais | Director of Communications, Omelet
- Meaghan Dost, Associate Director of Recruiting, CP+B
- Ryan Fey | Co-Founder & Chief Brand Officer, Omelet
- Jodi Greenstein | HR Director, Mindshare
- Katie Grosvenor, City Manager, Creative Circle
- Andrea Lance, Talent Manager, RPA
- Brian Lovell | CEO, RED Interactive
- Don Lupo | SVP, Director of Digital Production, Dailey
- Sara Michelson, VP, Senior Human Resources Manager, Deutsch Advertising
- Severin Nesselhauf, Director, Content Strategy, Demand
- Sam Perlich | Senior Account Executive, xAd
- Brittany Ritter | Senior Partner, Director at Mindshare
- Zachary Rosenberg | President, MBMG
- Sepa Sete | VP, Head of People + Admin, Innocean USA
- Karin Shaer | Business Director and Marketing, TBWA
- Laura Small | Associate Director of Human Resources, RPA
- Lisa Tanner | VP Account Director, RPA
- Kristi VandenBosch | Chief Digital Officer, MXM
- Jeff White | Partner, Chief Marketing Officer, Deutsch
- Heidi Williams, SVP, Director of HR, Dailey
Thank You To Our Venue Hosts:
RED Interactive Agency