Learn what it takes to make a digital project efficient and profitable, whether you’re producing banners, a mobile app, or a website. You’ll learn the basics of digital production process, how to estimate for projects, and why the client needs to pay for IA, UX, and QA ASA Every agency has challenges with digital production:
• Account does not always know it well
• Creative does not always follow best practices
• Finance doesn’t always know how to bill for it
Very few people know how to make it profitable Digital production can be far more complicated than anyone anticipates, but focusing on process can make it much easier. In this class, we’ll discuss what it takes to not only get websites and banners out the door; we’ll tell you how to get them done efficiently and (hopefully) profitable.
Who is this class for?
People of all levels and departments who want to learn how the digital production process should work. We encourage you to bring your client for enlightenment.
- Overview of digital production from project start to finish
- Perspective on how context affects how consumers use technology
- The role of digital producers on every project
- Proper estimating and how to make your project profitable
- A clearer understanding of digital production process
- How to best utilize digital producers
- How proper estimating can save and make money
- Why you should fight for IA and QA when the client balks
- How to use consumer empathy to make a better digital product
Don Lupo (BIO)
SVP, Director of Digital Production
Director of Content and Marketing
* Not a thinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets to member only events and get up to 30% off event registration.
Online event registration is available until 9:00 PM on the date displayed. Walk-In registration is available at most events.
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a full refund you must contact our office no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or for any registration questions. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.