If Advanced TV is the next wave, many of us are still looking for the shore. The definitions can vary among even the experts, and pinpointing its benefits — as well as its features — can be daunting. Add to this the massive shifts in how consumers watch television, accompanied by similar shifts in how advertisers reach their audiences. Even the definition of “television” is a subject of debate. With the explosion of video content, there are huge opportunities for marketers and advertisers to use Advanced TV to more effectively target, engage, and measure the impact of campaigns.
Join us to learn the details about Advanced TV and why it matters, as well as hearing from technology providers who are helping bridge consumer fragmentation with solutions. Join us to learn more about exactly what Advanced TV is and why it matters, as wells as hearing from technology providers that help bridge consumer fragmentation.
- Gain insight into TV and video consumption trends - how consumer viewing behaviors are changing based on multiple ways of consuming TV content across devices
- Gain understanding of the Advanced TV landscape -navigate multi-consumption channels, TV viewership data and behavior, addressable TV, programmatic TV, Connected TV
- Learn about the future of television and multi-screen content through content/programming, technology advances, and the environment
Who Should Attend: brands, broadcast/digital buyers and planners, research/analytics cross-screen buyers, OTT/connected/programmatic TV planners and buyers, MPV companies, addressable TV companies, TV content creators/distributors, CTV app marketers, ACR companies, cross-device specialists
Tables of 10**
||Tables of 10**
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets to member only events and get up to 30% off event registration.
** Limit two tables per company.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
Co-Chair: Kyle Carpenter, Senior Executive, Samsung Ads
Co-Chair: Laura Schneider, Strategy & Sales Leader, Samba TV
Sponsor Lead: Megan Amic, Senior Director, Media at NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- Joanna Avery, Director, Digital Distribution, Modi Media
- Julian Mintz, West Coast Ad Sales, Roku
- Marty Dehler, Senior AE, Hulu
- Brook Hauge, Strategy Supervisor, Canvas
- Harry Wu VP, Design/Tech, Fox
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.