ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED, BUT WALK-IN TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!
*Limited walk-in dogs accepted.
Ohmydog! Come to our first-ever dog social!
We all know how much our industry peeps love their furry friends. Join 150+ dog-loving professionals from the area's media, marketing, and advertising community at thinkLA's first-ever barkLA social! Here's our chance to celebrate our ad dogs, meet other canine enthusiasts, and give back to local animal shelters.
|Light food & drinks, dog meet 'n greet, pet portraits, on-site animal adoptions, photo booth
|barkLA Board of Directors announced (see contest below)
||Members w/ Dogs*
|| Member Pack (Includes 5 Humans and 1 Dog)
||Non-Members w/ Dogs*
|| Non-Member Pack (Includes 5 Humans and 1 Dog)
|Through 10/27 |
| $100 |
|At the door
*Dogs who are not pre-registered will not be allowed in at the door. All dogs in attendance must be current on vaccinations, be spayed or neutered, and owners will be required to sign a waiver at check-in.
TOP AD DOGS INSTAGRAM CONTEST - Enter by 10/23!
Shine a spotlight on your favorite pooch! To enter:
- Submit a photo on Instagram of your dog along with this information in your caption**:
- Your name
- Your dog’s name
- Why he/she deserves to be celebrated by the thinkLA community
- Tag us @thinkLA and #barkLA
- Make sure your profile is set to public so that we can find your submission.
- thinkLA will comment on your submission and, if approved, provide a link to finalize the submission.
- Ask your friends and colleagues to like your photo. Voting period is 9/15 to 10/14.
- The “top five ad dogs” (with the most likes) will become the "barkLA Board of Directors" and will be honored with prizes at the event. They'll help plan the 2016 dog meet-ups!
- Make sure to register to attend the barkLA festival!
*contest is open to thinkLA members only.
** Anyone who does not fill out the the information per the instructions above will be disqualified.
Curious about the competition? Check out the dogs that have been submitted so far!
Name: Emily Hope; Company: thinkLA; Dog: Barley. @barleythebeast deserves to be celebrated by the thinkLA community because he loves things that Angelenos love - hiking in the San Gabriel Mountains, running at the Silverlake Reservoir, going to dog-friendly restaurants and especially going to the dog beach in Malibu! #barkLA @thinkLA
Brand your dog photos with these instructions!
Online event registration is available until 9:00 PM on the date displayed. Walk-In registration is available at most events.
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a full refund you must contact our office no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or for any registration questions. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.