Fashion styles may repeat every 20 years, but how we shop is trending forward at a faster rate than ever. Technology has created new e-commerce platforms and the traditional methods of the personalized shopping experiences have become surprisingly in-vogue. At the same time, more brands and artists are collaborating with designers and influencers, promoting innovation and gaining mass awareness.
- Lisa Sugar, Founder & President, POPSUGAR
- Lindsay Miller, News and Culture Director, POPSUGAR
- Joy Claire, Founder, Clairvoyant Agency
- Dechel Mckillian, Founder, Designer, GALERIE.LA
- Onch Movement, Designer
- Breanna Warner, Director of Brand Marketing, Alliance Apparel
YoungStars is ThinkLA's quarterly panel discussion and mixer with diverse thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and influencers, all under the age of 35, in the LA media, tech and advertising industries.