Food and drink has long-been the uniting social front for friends, family and strangers alike to share time together. For those who’ve dedicated their careers to envisioning, crafting and innovating in this space, it’s crucial to understand modern marketing’s seat at the table.
At this YoungStars held on Aug. 8 at RPA, we heard from a variety of young professionals in the Food & Beverage industry and learned about the vast challenges and successes in this highly competitive ecosystem.
- Krista Simmons, Food and Travel Content Creator
- Max Baumann, Founder, Just Chill
- Andrea Borgen, GM/Owner, Barcito
- Yong Kim, Co-Founder, Seoul Sausage
- Michael Keller, Co-Owner and CEO, The Blending Lab
YoungStars is ThinkLA's quarterly panel discussion and mixer with diverse thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and influencers, all under the age of 35, in the Los Angeles media, tech, and advertising industries.