Posted By Emily Hope,
Thursday, July 12, 2018
| Comments (0)
Entertainment Marketing Breakfast: Breaking the Mold
We create advertising and media for entertainment companies, but how much of it is actually... entertaining? At our 2018 Entertainment Breakfast, we discussed impactful, unexpected ways for entertainment businesses to connect with customers. #ThinkEntertainment
Thank you to our speakers, sponsors and attendees for exploring entertainment marketing with us:
- How do we make marketing about people while using hypertargeting and insights-driven data?
- How do we best capitalize on a marketing world where consumers are oversaturated with content?
- What’s the right balance between art and science, the analytical and the creative?
So what did we learn after a morning of intelligent speaking and thought-provoking fireside chats? That there is no mold to break!
"Very informative, engaging, useful info and concise! Great!"
"One of the best panels ever for a ThinkLA event. The speakers were funny, engaging (so necessary at 8am), relevant, transparent with their thinking. "
"So insightful and entertaining!"
- Keynote: Kevin Westcott (bio), Vice Chairman, Deloitte
- Michael Benson, Head of Marketing, Amazon Studios
- Scott Bishoff (bio), Vice President of Media FOX
- Caty Burgess, SVP, Marketing & Media Strategies, The CW
- Rebecca Daugherty (bio), EVP, Marketing, ABC Studios
- Greg Morrow (bio), COO, Ranker
- Randy Shaffer (bio), Senior Director, Xbox Oath Advertising Sales
- Abbey Thomas (bio), Chief Marketing Officer, Tremor Video DSP
- Go Pro, courtesy of Tremor Video DSP - Thomas Mercier, OMD
- Bose Headphones, courtesy of Tremor Video DSP - Nick Sweeney, UM
- $100 Fandango and $100 Fandango Now gift cards - Danielle Ciappara, Wavemaker
- Two tickets to Beck at the Hollywood Bowl Friday, 9/28, courtesy of Ranker - Beverly Wang, MediaCom