Posted By Administration,
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Updated: Thursday, June 20, 2019
| Comments (0)
What a great evening it was! Our panel discussed how to get the most out of your internship, which included etiquette in your internship, networking tips and advice, combating preconceived notions, and much more before breaking out into discussion groups. During the even, we even got work that Francesca Greggs had won a Gold Lion at Cannes!
Spanning three evenings, ThinkLA's Intern Summit in L.A. gives interns the opportunity to connect with their fellow young professionals over snacks and beverages while learning insider tips and tricks from seasoned ad pros, all designed to help them survive their first years in advertising.
The Intern Summit's emerging advertising professionals find inspiration from industry experts across different disciplines, talents, races, genders, career paths, and more, and gain a deeper understanding of the advertising industry’s business practices and corporate culture.
The ultimate reward of the Intern Summit is the opportunity for attendees to have résumés critiqued by top industry recruiters and HR professionals before applying for their first job in advertising.
- Alexis Ascher, Senior Integrated Media Planner, MullenLowe Mediahub
- Danielle Devera, Business Development Manager, Omelet
- Galina Eyde, Product Coordinator, RPA
- Francesca Greggs, Director of Creative Strategy, Edelman
- Chip Peck, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Moderator: Zach Rosenberg, Growth Consultant
click image for more