Posted By Administration,
Monday, August 19, 2019
What an event this was! The speakers, the panels, the incredible amount of information offered to our 300+ attendees.
ThinkLA's Cannabis Marketing 2019: From Bud to Bloom provided the SoCal advertising community the latest information about the dynamic cannabis industry. With the legalization of hemp in 2018 and overall increasing acceptance, the cannabis market represents a huge opportunity for advertisers, agencies, and the marketing/media community; and California is leading the way.
Brand marketers, publishers, agency professionals, and ad tech executives learned about the latest industry rules and regulations, how this is impacting wellness, what's working and what's not working for marketers, and how brands are building new, innovative marketing programs.
We had a great day of insight and information. Thank you for being there, and thank you to our speakers and sponsors!
- Jim Baudino, President, MERRY JANE Media
- Kerrigan Behrens, CEO, Sagely Natural
- Matt Barnes, SWISH
- Luis Camano, Chief Creative Officer, Key Activations
- David H. Dancer, Chief Marketing Officer
- Eugenio Garcia, CEO, Cannabis Now
- Shawn Gold, CEO, Pilgrim Soul
- Laurel Gregory, Creative Director, The Hybrid Creative
- Erik Huberman, CEO, Hawke Medai
- Kimberly Kovacs, CEO, My Jane
- Michelle Mabugat, Attorney, Manzuri Law
- Ama MacDonald, Director,
- Sheldon Owen, Founder / Co-CEO, Muncheez
- Tracy Ryan, CEO, CannaKids
- Cody Tesnow, CEO, Composite Agency
click image for more
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS