Posted By Nicholas Iverson,
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
| Comments (0)
On Tuesday, May 24th, our friends at MultiVu Creative, the multimedia production, distribution and media strategy group within PR Newswire, held a fun and informative creative ideation workshop for us at their offices in Santa Monica. It was a night of creativity, friendly competition and learning best practices for ideating concepts based on a creative brief. During the workshop, attendees were divided into groups and tasked with creating the concept for ThinkLA's 10-year anniversary video. Both groups did a great job, but one group came out the victor - GROUP B! Their prize? Each member was a awarded an Amazon Echo! The final animated video will be produced at MultiVu Creative's production headquarters in NY, and will be shown at Summer Soiree, ThinkLA's Anniversary Bash, this July.
Thank you to the participants and to PR Newswire for hosting us!
thinkLA's 10 Year Anniversary
Posted By Laura Horstmann,
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Updated: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
| Comments (0)
On 10/2, we gathered at the Beverly Hills Hotel to discuss "hacking creativity" and how to shatter the limits of human potential with moderator Bryan Smith of 72andSunny, and keynotes Marc Eckō of Complex Media and Dr. Andrew Walshe of Red Bull. Here are seven takeaways from our speakers...
- Brands need to recognize what their utility is for consumers, not just focus on awareness via paid media.
- Your audience is diverse. Embrace the 'multi' of it all.
- Marketers should strive to get outside their comfort zone more often to achieve a deeper understanding of creativity.
- The mind creates problems that don't even exist.
- Key to success: Motivation, repetition, progression, feedback, and failure is ok.
- How to hack creativity? Everyone is creating. Don't need to be a painter to be creative. Get to it.
- If you're consistently perfect, then you don't have room to make mistakes and learn from them. It's about pushing through, and that's how you hack talent.
Maker.TV Interview with Andy Walshe
Maker.TV Interview with Marc Ecko
Thank you to our Speakers:Bryan Smith
(moderator), Co-Director of Strategy,
, Founder/Chief Brand Innovator
, Complex Media
Dr. Andrew Walshe
, Red Bull Stratos High Performance Director
, Red Bull
3 lessons on building your brand
by Agata Smieciuszewski, iMedia Connection
Hacking Creativity and Shattering the Limits of Human Potential
by Jeff Peterson, Primary Color
Thank you to our sponsors: