A WEBINAR SERIES TO TRANSFORM HOW AND WHEN YOU SPEAK-UP
Here's a fact that might hit home: Many women unknowingly stunt their career and professional relationships by holding back their ideas, opinions, questions and knowledge.
Imagine how your job, or even career, would change if you could approach even stressful situations with a confident, calm, and controlled voice. This series will provide the powerful insights, techniques, and action steps needed to do just that.
WHAT VERBAL COURAGE DOES FOR WOMEN:
- Increases your visibility, influence, and impact within your organization
- Empowers you to effectively communicate what is really on your mind Increases the clarity and effectiveness of your messages
- Enhances trust and collaboration with your boss and colleagues
- Reduces stress and saves you time (by getting you out of your head and into forward action
WEBINAR #1 - MAY 16, 2017 - BREAKING THROUGH THE SILENCE
We’ll explore research and insights around women holding back vocally at work (survey results and quotes), discuss the consequences of it, why women do it, and then complete an exercise, including a group share, that will help women begin to shift into a higher level of vocal confidence.
WEBINAR #2 - JULY 18, 2017 - HOW TO BUILD GOOD WORK RELATIONSHIPS
Good work relationships fuel productivity and overall job satisfaction. They are necessary if you want to receive support, help, inspiration, and advancement opportunities from those you work with. In fast-paced, high stress, and competitive work environments however, it's sometimes difficult for all of your relationships to feel good. At the core of any good workplace relationship is effective communication.
WEBINAR #3 - AUGUST 15, 2017 - OPTIMIZE YOUR PERSONAL BRAND THROUGH YOUR VOICE
How are you showing up vocally at work? How you speak matters. Every conversation you have, presentation you give, or causal
chat you hold, contributes to the way others perceive you. Communication is the most powerful tool you have to increase the strength of your personal brand. During this webinar we’ll explore the vocal patterns of women that limit the potential of a personal brand, and ways to ensure you don’t fall into them.
- The 3 biggest traps to vocal success and how to overcome them
- The 5 core components of your voice, and how to optimize them
- How to navigate the fight-flight-freeze response to speaking
- Tools and techniques to speak with poise and conviction
Chelsea Szabo (BIO)
Life & Career Coach
||Webinar Series (2)
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets to member-only events and get up to 30% off event registration.
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.