FOR SUMMER INTERNS IN MEDIA, MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
|Spanning three evenings, ThinkLA's Intern Summit in L.A. gives interns the opportunity to connect with their fellow young professionals over snacks and cocktails while learning insider tips and tricks from seasoned ad pros, all designed to help them survive their first years in advertising.
The Intern Summit's emerging advertising professionals find inspiration from industry experts across different disciplines, talents, races, genders, career paths, and more, and gain a deeper understanding of the advertising industry’s business practices and corporate culture.
The ultimate reward of the Intern Summit is the opportunity for attendees to have résumés critiqued by top industry recruiters and HR professionals before applying for their first job in advertising.
June 27, 2018 - A Well-Rounded View of Advertising/Marketing
- Differences in roles across the industry (client, media, creative, publisher, ad sales)
- How these roles collaborate and interact
Matt Stefl | College Advisor Mentor, LMU (moderator)
Mark Aronoff | VP, Strategic Sales, Pathmatics
Bernice Chao | Associate Creative Director, David & Goliath
Walter Chen | Analytics Supervisor, Canvas Worldwide
Linda Fernandez | Photographer, Digital Marketer, Recruiter
Erika Jorge | Executive Director, Media, Paramount
Claire Thompson | Assistant Director, VICE Media
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets to member only events and get up to 30% off event registration.
THANK YOU TO OUR HOSTS AND SPONSORS
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
- Matt Budke | Brand Partnership, West and MidWest, IntoMore
- John Yi | Associate Director of Strategy, MBMG
- Lisa Solomon | Consultant
- Jana Wentz | Account Director, RPA
- Stephanie Algutria | Sr. Specialist, Media Services, Merkle Inc.
- Cameron Allsteadt | Canvas Worldwide
- Kelly Slater | RPA
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.