Gaming has become the most popular entertainment industry both in time and money spent, with well over $40 billion in revenue in North America alone. In the past year, Google, Apple, and Amazon have leveled up their gaming strategies alongside heavy hitters Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. This multi-billion dollar industry is constantly changing, including mobile games, triple-A titles, and the rapid emergence of esports.
With the industry's unparalleled increase in popularity, determining how best to work within the ecosystem can often be a layered and complicated process. Join us for the ThinkLA Gaming Breakfast on Oct. 15 as industry professionals and thought leaders discuss how the landscape has changed, which opportunities make the most sense for brands, the rise of the “gaming influencer”, diversity within game development, and a glimpse into the future of gaming. Learn everything you need to know to make the right business decisions across the gaming spectrum, and be prepared to engage in the holy debate of “console vs. PC.” Just kidding; we’ll leave that to the speakers. Game on!
Liaison to Tech and Gaming Industries
City of Los Angeles
Early Bird Tickets (first 50)
Early Bird Tables of 10 (first 5)
Tables of 10 (limit 2 per co.)
Late/At the Door
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets to member only events and get up to 50% off event registration.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
MEET THE COMMITTEE
Co-Chair: Myra Mayarag, VP, Partnerships, LA Times
Co-Chair: Robert Figueroa, Head of Sales and Partnerships, Nom
- Sunny Behniwal, Account Director, Viant
- Katherine Bowe, Director of Sales, Twitch
- Gabrielle Heyman, Head of Global Brand Partnerships, Zynga
- Kat Jones, Founder, Motiv PR
- Troy Keel, Sales Director, Aki
- Justin Taylor, Sr. Director Digital Marketing, Activision
- Andy Barnet, Vice President, Western Advertising Sales, Xander
- Jessica Armstrong, Marketing and Events Manager, BEN
- Ryan Bowers, Account Executive, The Trade Desk
- Carter Berkeley, Account Executive, West Coast, Bradley and Montgomery
- Randy Shaffer, Sr. Director, XBox, Verizon Media
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind.
If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately.
Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.