Due to capacity limits, we ask companies to send no more than five employees to this event. To send more, please reach out to our Membership Manager, Jacqueline Watter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exception.
Who Should Attend?
Emotional Intelligence class is for those who really strive to tap into the next level when it comes to their personal awareness and communication skills in order to create more fulfilling relationships in both their professional and personal lives. In corporate, especially, we are faced with a variety of differing personalities and energies, and this class will give you the keys, tools and resources to make sure that you show up in the best way possible, regardless of external variables, in order to achieve success in your everyday life.
- Depart with a better understanding of what emotional intelligence means, how it relates to your energy levels, and how to utilize it in a way that will create healthy, substantial and meaningful dialogue
- Reach a new level of communication that can significantly improve your interactions with family, friends, colleagues and partners
- Learn tips to become more aware of how you can implement higher EI in your everyday conversations and stressful situations
What to Expect:
Developing a greater awareness and application of the elements of emotional intelligence will have a significant impact in all aspects of your life, including an increased awareness of, and relationship with yourself, as well as improved relationships with coworkers, friends, family and others who are significant in your life.
As women, especially, we’re told that we’re “too emotional,” when more often than not, we’re just more expressive. This workshop will help you manage and maintain your emotional triggers to provide healthier responses and dialogue with everyone you interact with.
During this talk, not only will you gain a new and energizing perspective on emotional intelligence, but you’ll identify its relation to your energy levels, uncover the blocks holding you back from communicating in a way that will guarantee success, and leave with strategies that you can implement instantly to enhance your EI.
- An introduction to the energetic self-perception chart and catabolic vs. anabolic energy
- The connection between emotional intelligence and the 7 levels of energy
- An understanding of the three key aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Numerous strategies to enhance and increase your current Emotional Intelligence
6:30 PM | Doors open, Networking Mixer, Light dinner/beverages served
7:00 PM | Class begins
9:30 PM | Class concludes
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets at the member rate!
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date. No refunds will be issued after this time period.