Tuesday, June 18, 2019
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
12130 Millennium Dr
Los Angeles, California 90094
310-876-0650 x 239
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Due to capacity limits, we ask companies to send no more than five employees to this event. To send more, please reach out to our Membership Manager, Jacqueline Watter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exception.
Every agency has its approach to new business. It might be proactive - relying on outbound prospecting. It might be reactive - waiting for RFPs. Or, of course, a blend.
Regardless of your approach, how do feel about your win or conversion rate? Should it be higher? Should your margins be better? Should your pitch process be less onerous?
Improving Your New Business Win Rate will show you a way to do just that. Based on extensive experience with agencies and their clients, we will share some processes that our clients have used to add 20 to 30 percentage points to their win rates. These processes are based on best practices as identified by clients - those senior decision-makers who have to sift through RFP responses and sit through agency pitches.
Who Should Attend?
- Agency owners and top executives
- Agency CMOs and new business leaders
- Pitch team leaders
- You'll see how to make smart decisions that lead you to pursue targets and compete in pitches with a much higher probability of winning.
- You'll have the beginnings of a process that's clear and replicable, making it a lot easier for your pitch teams to work well together.
- You'll see the elements of the pitch and pursuit that really matter most to a vast majority of client decision-makers.
What to Expect:
Better criteria for ranking new business opportunities.
The MORE approach to better evaluation of your chances to win and clearer direction for what you'll need to do to improve those odds.
Deeper understanding of what really matters to client decision-makers, and how to leverage that in your pursuits and pitches.
- Identification of your areas to address that will improve your new business win rates
- A better way to rank your new business opportunities
- The MORE process for applying more intensity to fewer genuine growth opportunities
- The components of the pitch that are likely to predict success - and failure
9:30 AM | Doors open, Coffee and pastries
10:00 AM | Class begins
12:00 - 12:45 PM | Networking, Lunch/beverages served
12:45 PM | Class resumes
4:30 PM | Class concludes
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets at the member rate!
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date. No refunds will be issued after this time period.