Due to capacity limits, we ask companies to send no more than five employees to this event. To send more, please reach out to our Membership & Events Associate, Challoi McCuller, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an exception.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for professionals at all levels who are looking to unlock creativity, understand the power of their own charisma, be better presenters…or who just want to have an awesome time and laugh until it hurts.
- Bringing the team together: Team members will gain an exceptionally strong knowledge of trust in, and openness to their classmates' strengths and weakness. The results is a more cohesive team that trusts itself enough to use the right members for every purpose.
- Igniting creativity: Many creatives wait for creativity to hit them. By rewarding risk taking, celebrating mistakes and just making it OK to laugh, Improv gives participants a direct line to their creative spirits, even if they don't know they had one.
- Unlocking authenticity and charisma: The best public speakers are comfortable in their own skin; audiences instantly find them credible and worthy of trust. Improv helps each participant to find and trust his/her own innate and unique communication style, resulting in quicker and more authentic connections with audiences.
- Improving presentation skills: Ironically, it's often the fear of making a mistake that causes speakers to stumble in the spotlight. Improv helps participants find and learn to trust their unique voices and personalities onstage, which helps turn mistakes into gold.
- Personal growth: Participants come aways with a renewed self-confidence and ability to share their brilliant ideas.
What to Expect:
Improvisational comedy fosters a creative environment by encouraging participants to listen, take risks, and react authentically. Side effects include uncontrollable laughter and fun.
Participants will be led through a series of wildly fun warm-ups and Improv exercises structured to promote creativity, teamwork, and personal growth. Connections and applications to the creative, media and advertising business world will be discussed throughout the workshop.
6:30 PM | Doors open, Networking Mixer, Light dinner/beverages served
7:00 PM | Class begins
9:30 PM | Class concludes
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today to purchase tickets at the member rate
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date. No refunds will be issued after this time period.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.