Tuesday, March 10, 2020
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
10441 Jefferson Blvd
Culver City, California 90232
310-876-0650 x 226
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Exercising Your Personal Power for Women
- Have you ever been frustrated, stuck in a situation you couldn't improve?
- Has your confidence ever suddenly dropped?
- Have you felt ignored, talked over or disempowered by others?
- Or do things just feel a bit too overwhelming sometimes?
If so, whether you're just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, it’s time to level up and learn how to step deeper into your power. Personal power is knowing who you are, what you stand for and having the confidence (and know how) to act to get the things you want. It’s easy to crave but it can be difficult to achieve without a proper blueprint.
Personal power is a crucial skill to cultivate, even for women who naturally have it because in times of stress or conflict it can be difficult to sustain. When you are connected to your power you stop settling for less and are able to positively impact your results both in and out of the office.
Join us for an engaging workshop that will provide a blueprint and actionable practices to generate higher levels of power from within. You’ll be led through exercises that will help you identify personal blocks to this power and customized actions to break through them.
Who should join us:
Women in media, marketing and advertising at all levels who want to increase their influence and impact professionally and personally.
The ins and outs of personal power and how to own yours
- An assessment to determine if you're settling for less in a situation
- How to use the 5 levels of power to overcome self-defeating patterns
- A formula and key vocabulary for initiating difficult conversations
Strengthen your voice and ability to article your thoughts, feelings and needs
- Be able to better assess when to act and/or take risk and when to sit back
- Be able to stand up for yourself even in times of stress and conflict
- Gain new insights and strategies to help you shift outdated mindsets
6:30 PM | Doors open, Networking Mixer, Light dinner/beverages served
7:00 PM | Class begins
8:00 PM | Q&A and Discussion
9:00 PM | Class concludes
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the event date. No refunds will be issued after this time period.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.