The world has never changed so rapidly and so drastically. We find ourselves at the intersection of the most monumental and divisive challenges across health, politics, race relations, and the economy that our generation has faced, causing all industries
to reflect on what the future holds. The entertainment industry is no exception.
The Good News: We are very optimistic about the future of Entertainment, and we need your thought leadership to help showcase it now more than ever.
THE SCRIPT is about bringing positive energy to these challenging times. We will collectively discuss where our leaders in the space see the entertainment industry emerging from these challenges. Our ThinkLA Entertainment Breakfast will focus
on Diversity and Inclusion, Film, Streaming and Platforms/TV, and Audio to have candid discussions and thought leadership presentations around the future of Entertainment. As we continue to face these monumental challenges, entertainment more so than
any other industry has the opportunity to lead society back together. Please join us in rewriting the future of entertainment.
8:30 - 9:00 AM | Networking
9:00 AM | Event begins
11:00 AM | Event concludes
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Media Strategies
President, Podcast Division
Editor, SVP, Programming
EVP and General Manager
SVP, Director, National Video Investment and Branded Content
EVP, Marketing Strategy, Media and Digital
SVP and Chief Diversity Officer
Sony Pictures Entertainment
EVP, Global Policy and External Affair
Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Suzanne Cole, EVP, Media, Universal Pictures
- Jeff Friday, President and CEO, ABFF Ventures
- Pam Sullivan, President and Global Client Lead, NBCUniversal
- Charlamagne Tha God
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
|| Exclusive Media Partner
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
- Co-Chair: Mac Hagel, EVP Managing Director, Spark Foundry
- Co-Chair: Kyle Carpenter, Sales Director, Entertainment, Teads
- Tina Pukonen, Global Vertical Marketing and Strategy, Pinterest
- Zach Rosenberg, Independent Contractor
- Rene Santaella, SVP, Head of Ad Sales and Marketing Operations, Sony Pictures
- Alexandra Jacob, SVP, Media Director, Spark Foundry
- Alison Friedman,SVP, Digital Investments, Zenith
- Scott Bishoff, Disney
- Joe Shields, iHeart Media
- Katherine Fumia, Twitch
- Aurthur Chan, Co-Founder, FCA
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no
later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a
ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.