The best idea we've had in a decade.
It’s the 10th anniversary of the ThinkLA IDEA Awards! For the past decade, ThinkLA has celebrated Southern California’s advertising, marketing, and media superstars. This year, it’s even more special as we continue to honor campaigns, agencies, clients, marketers, media partners, and individuals that exemplify the best our region has to offer. Submit your best work and join in this very special celebration.
(Includes After Party)
Tables of 10
(Limit 2 Per Company) (Includes After Party)
After Party Only Ticket
Late/At the Door
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
|| After Party Sponsor
||After Party Sponsor
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Solomon, CEO, Atheneum Collective
- Co-Chairs: Paul Santello, RPA
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Tanner
- Co-Chairs: Ben Sarmiento
- Kirsten Atkinson, NBCU
- Jim Baudino, President, Merry Jane Media
- Sunny Behniwal, Senior Account Executive, Adelphic
- Luis Camano, Key Activations
- Kyle Carpenter, Sales Director, VideoAmp
- Mike Chu, Client Partner, Digital Disruptors, Facebook
- Charlotte Cochrane, Initiative
- Jeremy Delaplane, Consultant
- Blake Hebert, SpotX
- Wanda Kato
- Anna Locke
- Myra Marayag, VP Partnerships, Los Angeles Times
- Sara Morton, Director, Social Media, AEG
- Elizabeth Primm, VP, Brand Partnerships, Ogury
- Matt Smart, VP, Analytics, EDO Inc.
- Casey Stuart, Digital Trends
- Autumn White, EVP, Managing Partner, Horizon Media
- Roya Zand, Digitas
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.