The best idea we've had in a decade.
It’s the 10th anniversary of the ThinkLA IDEA Awards! For the past decade, ThinkLA has celebrated Southern California’s advertising, marketing, and media superstars.
Although we aren't able to meet in person, we can't wait for the chance to honor campaigns, agencies, clients, marketers, media partners, and individuals that exemplify the best our region has to offer. Join us for this very special virtual celebration!
Public Voting: May 21 - June 14
Registration Opens: June 18
(Includes After Party)
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
Thank you to our Sponsors
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Solomon, CEO, Atheneum Collective
- Co-Chairs: Paul Santello, RPA
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Tanner
- Co-Chairs: Ben Sarmiento
- Kirsten Atkinson, NBCU
- Jim Baudino, President, Merry Jane Media
- Sunny Behniwal, Senior Account Executive, Adelphic
- Luis Camano, Key Activations
- Kyle Carpenter
- Mike Chu, Client Partner, Digital Disruptors, Facebook
- Charlotte Cochrane, Initiative
- Jeremy Delaplane, Consultant
- Blake Hebert, Account Director, SpotX
- Anna Locke
- Myra Marayag, VP Partnerships, Los Angeles Times
- Sara Morton, Director, Social Media, AEG
- Elizabeth Primm, VP, Brand Partnerships, Ogury
- Matt Smart, VP, Analytics, EDO Inc.
- Casey Stuart, Brand Partnership, West Coast, Digital Trends
- Autumn White, EVP, Managing Partner, Horizon Media
- Roya Zand, Integrated Media Supervisor, Digitas
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, please reach out to a ThinkLA staff member and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.