Honor our community and our work. For the past decade, ThinkLA has celebrated Southern California’s advertising, marketing, and media superstars. Although we aren't able to meet
in person, we can't wait for the chance to honor campaigns, agencies, clients, marketers, media partners, and individuals that exemplify the best our region has to offer.
Are you ready for our industry's BIGGEST night?
Here's what's in store for our 10th Annual IDEA Award Gala!
At the event, network with colleagues in video chats, watch our mixology demo, cheer on award winners, and vote for your favorite DJ in our Tremor Video-powered after party!
- Add your favorite songs to the Spotify collaborative playlist, and enter the competition for prizes awarded at the event!
- Dress up with custom Gala Snap Lenses!
- Upload your photo (don't forget to save your Snap lens image) to our Virtual Photo Mosaic!
- We'll have a gift bag available for pickup the day before the event with cocktail mixers, delicious cookies, and more!
See the IDEA Awards Finalists!
Additional contribution to benefit TLA and support our community efforts
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
Thank you to our Sponsors
|| Exclusive Media Partner
|Cocktail Party Sponsor
|| After Party Sponsor
||Virtual Photo Sponsor
|| Host Sponsor
|Award Presenter Sponsor
||Sweet Treat Sponsor
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Solomon, CEO, Atheneum Collective
- Co-Chairs: Paul Santello, RPA
- Co-Chairs: Lisa Tanner
- Co-Chairs: Ben Sarmiento
- Kirsten Atkinson, NBCU
- Jim Baudino, President, Merry Jane Media
- Sunny Behniwal, Senior Account Executive, Adelphic
- Luis Camano, Key Activations
- Kyle Carpenter
- Mike Chu, Client Partner, Digital Disruptors, Facebook
- Charlotte Cochrane, Initiative
- Jeremy Delaplane, Consultant
- Blake Hebert, Account Director, SpotX
- Anna Locke
- Myra Marayag, VP Partnerships, Los Angeles Times
- Sara Morton, Director, Social Media, AEG
- Elizabeth Primm, VP, Brand Partnerships, Ogury
- Matt Smart, VP, Analytics, EDO Inc.
- Casey Stuart, Brand Partnership, West Coast, Digital Trends
- Autumn White, EVP, Managing Partner, Horizon Media
- Roya Zand, Integrated Media Supervisor, Digitas
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check
Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, please reach out to a ThinkLA staff member and we will help you immediately.
Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.