The automotive industry is seeing major shifts: dealerships moving their businesses online, demographic changes toward younger and first-time buyers, and automobiles being viewed as the safest and most predictable way to get around. With media consumption at an all-time high as consumers continue to work from home, join us to learn how automotive manufacturers and dealers are redefining their creative messaging, marketing mix, and attribution models to drive their business forward.
We'll discuss how the industry is adapting to this new world, what manufacturers are doing to adapt their business, and the move dealers have made to react to the new form of consumer demand, including contact-free sales approaches and digital retailing. Will we end up with search, click, and drive? Find out what industry leaders are planning for.
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
Co-Chair: Shane Dweyer, Sr. Account Executive, Snap Inc.
Co-Chair: Matt Smart, VP, Automotive Analytics, EDO Inc.
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
- Kirsten Atkinson, VP, Client Partnerships, NBC Universal
- Ben Sarmiento, VP Sales, West, Channel Factory
Steve Sturm, Consultant, TVB
- John Gallagher, Freelance
Andrew Derr, Media and Platform, Senior Sales Leader, Amazon
- Matt , LA Sales Director, Auto Pandora
- Matt Budke, Client Partner, CarGurus
- John Gray, Global Automotive Strategy Lead, Pinterest
- Melissa Andraos, Digital Media Director, RPA
- Nanette Tran, Management Supervisor, Team One
- Derek Hand, Associate Director, Canvas Worldwide
- Todd Richards Sr., Media Director, Digital, Saatchi
- John Abel, Senior Director, Global Communications & Brand Integration, Mazda USA
- Greg Johns, EVP, Digital, Canvas
- Rob Alen, Consultant
- Rosabel Murai, Managing Director, OMD
- Aaron Walton, President, Walton Isaacson
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention, please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.