The automotive industry is seeing major shifts: dealerships moving their businesses online, demographic changes toward younger and first-time buyers, and automobiles being viewed as the safest and most predictable way to get around. With media consumption
at an all-time high as consumers continue to work from home, join us to learn how automotive manufacturers and dealers are redefining their creative messaging, marketing mix, and attribution models to drive their business forward.
We'll discuss how the industry is adapting to this new world, what manufacturers are doing to adapt their business, and the move dealers have made to react to the new form of consumer demand, including contact-free sales approaches and digital retailing.
Will we end up with search, click, and drive? Find out what industry leaders are planning for.
*Additional speakers to be confirmed
VP, Lexus Marketing
Toyota Motor North America
VP, Marketing Communications and Media
Nissan North America
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets at the member rate.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
|| Exclusive Media Partner
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
Co-Chair: Shane Dwyer, Head of US Automotive, Snap
Co-Chair: Matt Smart, VP, Automotive Analytics, EDO Inc.
CANCELLATION and RETURN CHECK POLICY
- Kirsten Atkinson, VP, Client Partnerships, NBC Universal
- Ben Sarmiento, VP Sales, West, Channel Factory
Steve Sturm, Consultant, TVB
- John Gallagher, Director of Customer Engagement, Pegasystems
Andrew Derr, Media and Platform, Senior Sales Leader, Amazon
- Matt Sganga, LA Sales Director - Auto, Pandora
- Matt Budke, Client Partner, CarGurus
- John Gray, Global Automotive Strategy Lead, Pinterest
- Melissa Andraos, Digital Media Director, RPA
- Derek Hand, Associate Director, Canvas Worldwide
- Todd Richards Sr., Media Director, Digital, Saatchi
- John Abel, Senior Director, Global Communications & Brand Integration, Mazda USA
- Rob Alen, Consultant
- Aaron Walton, President, Walton Isaacson
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no
later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.
This is a safe space. ThinkLA does not tolerate harassment of any kind. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, or you see something that needs attention,
please find a ThinkLA staff members and we will help you immediately. Together, we can support each other and make our community and world a better place.