I work with companies that need to transform how they acquire revenue, how they work with their clients, how they develop their people. I’m determined to improve the effectiveness of leaders, sales and business development teams, and creative teams as they sell their ideas to their clients. Whether it’s consulting, coaching or training – or direct responsibility for revenue acquisition and growth– I’ve been successful at identifying opportunities, creating solutions, implementing change, and generating results.I’ve been supporting leaders and their organizations for 25 years.
Here are a few of the roles I’ve played:
- Regional Talent Director for a global ad agency
- Executive Director of Marketing for a global accounting firm
- Partner and CEO of a multi-national boutique training and consulting firm
- Regional Director of Organizational Development for a global ad agency
I’ve worked for top agencies and professional services firms, including BBDO, DDB McCann Erickson, Saatchi & Saatchi and KPMG. And I’ve had my own consulting and training business, Executive Persuasion Group, from 2005 to 2010. Wiesner Consulting has much of EPG’s intellectual heritage, with new thinking that reflects the contemporary business landscape.
Here are some of the significant clients I worked with in 17 years of consulting and training:
- Professional Services: KPMG, Deloitte, Hay Group, Wyatt Towers Watson, Wolters Kluwer, Marakon Associates, Freeborn & Peters, Seyforth Shaw
- Full Service Agencies: BBDO, DDB, JWT, Ogilvy & Mather, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA Chiat/Day.
- Specialized Agencies: Digitas, VaynerMedia, Blitz, MSL, Cohn & Wolfe, OMD, Zenith Optimedia, Conill, Havas Life, LLNS, KPR
- Research Organizations: ACNielsen, Nielsen Media Research, Millward Brown.
- Media Companies: Live Nation, A&E Networks, Time Warner
- Consumer Goods:Unilever, Estee Lauder/Clinique, Hershey’s, Harley Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover
- Finance& Banking: American Express, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, BNY Mellon.
- Technology: HP, Sun Microsystems, S&P Global, Reval.
- Pharmaceuticals: Novartis, Roche, Celgene.
Prior to life as a consultant, my professional experience extends to the end of the Mad Men era, working in account management, product management, and media planning for ad agencies and FMCG companies.
I’m an obsessive gym rat. You’ll find me lifting weights 4-5 times a week. I’d like to say it makes my tennis game better, but, alas, that wouldn’t be true.
I love photography. The real kind, with a DSLR, not the iPhone kind. If you friend me on Facebook you’ll get to see some of this work, but you’ll also be subjected to a relentless stream of pictures of my kids and grandkids. But what’s wrong with that?