1. What would your owner say about you if we asked for a reference?
Howard is loyal, hard working and a great cuddler.
2. Why did this type of work interest you, and how did you get started?
I’m really a people-dog, so any kind of work that I can be around people inspires me. I started working with people around 8 ½ weeks old and have been going strong every since.
3. What keeps you driven and motivated in your life at the moment?Carrots and bananas with peanut butter.
4. Describe your life using film titles. Air Bud, A Dog’s Purpose, Best in Show
5. If you could make a 20-second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say? Come when someone calls your name. There’s usually a treat involved.
As far as books go, I’m a big fan of “How to Win Friends, and Influence People”