1. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference? Do yourself a favor and hire this woman! I would definitely recommend my mom
to any dogs out there looking for a home. She is loving, spoils me and always has carrots.
2. Why did this type of work interest you, and how did you get started?
I have a natural curiosity about people and I love being surrounded by creative people. Curiosity and creativity are the heart and soul of advertising and marketing. I started as a "floater" for a small ad agency in San Diego.
3. What keeps you driven and motivated in your life at the moment?
Learning about people (myself included) and helping them achieve their goals.
4. Describe your life using film titles. "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", "It's a Wonderful Life", "Under the Tuscan Sun" and a little "Lost in Translation".
5. What’s the best advice you’d give to someone interested in this field? Are there any written materials you suggest to read? Intern and meet with as many people that work in the industry as possible. You'll get a good sense of what it takes the thrive in the business and build your networking skills from the get go. I suggest reading The Drum, Mashable, Fast Company, Ogilvy on Advertising, Purple Cow, The Tipping Point.